Thursday, July 7, 2016

Instagram and Update

Greetings everyone! And long time no see :) I've been off and away, busy with school (and a move to College Park, MD to attend the University of Maryland). So, unfortunately, that hasn't left me much time to do my nails or post on the blog, and I so miss it!

For the time being, I'm not sure that I can commit to regular posting on here, but I have recently started an Instagram account (check out the widget to the left) for quick updates with my nail art. Be sure to check it out and follow me- @polished_terp

Here's a preview of what I've been up to:



As always, I welcome your thoughts and ideas, and I'd love to see what you're doing on Instagram too!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think as well as any advice or other constructive feedback you have! Thanks for visiting :)