Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Nails

Take a look at these nails I wore last night for a New Year's Eve dinner at my friends' house...

 Can you say GLITTER BOMB? Good, because that's pretty much all that you need to know about Claire's "Bedazzled." It even has a great name too... :)
 Hahahaha, did you really think I would leave it at that? Of course not!!! :) The glitter colors are a little hard to see in the pictures, but it's really such a gorgeous polish!! There are bright pink, red, silver, green, and orange glitter bits. There are primarily circle glitters, ranging in different sizes.
And for being a less expensive polish, Bedazzled went on really well too!! Above I have two coats; one is doable, but I just had to layer it up to its full glittery goodness. I did spread the glitter a little bit to make it even, but overall, this polish is great!!!

Oh, and the base color is a gorgeous blue from my Ciate calendar, and it's called "Headliner."

Still planning my Best of post... But have a Happy 2013!!!!

ღ Trendy Tips 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think as well as any advice or other constructive feedback you have! Thanks for visiting :)