Monday, December 31, 2012

Christmas Presents (pic heavy!)


Whew! What a holiday! I finally found some free time to share my favorite nail-related presents from this Christmas. Be warned, there's lots of pictures!! :)


Definitely one of my favorites was this Mini Mani Month nail calendar from Ciate. Isn't the packaging just so cute? There 24 little doors to open, each with a nail polish inside (see above, right). The "doors" even have cute little facts, tips, and ideas as seen to the left. Another awesome thing, there's four bottles of caviar pearls (see left)!! The caviar pearls are basically colorful and sparkly little beads that are poured onto wet nails for a unique 3D manicure. I will probably be doing that soon to show you all! :)




Next up, we have a 60 second hand scrub. You may not be able to see, but there are tiny sugar crystals in the formula which exfoliate your hands. After a little while of scrubbing this around on your hands, the sugar dissolves, and you begin to moisturize. Once you rinse it off, you are left with hands that look like they spent a day in the spa (I took that last bit off of the bottle itself, but it is true!! :)



What you see above is a really neat kit to make unique glitter French manicures. And I can't wait to try it out! You can see some examples on the box... Off to the right are the five included glitters, which look absolutely amazing!!! They must have come from sparkly heaven or something. :) Also, above the glitter pots is the included top/bonding coat. The stickers are in the box, and this is literally all that you need, unless you want a base color!! How convenient and cute!!


Last up, we have some Cina Nail Art stickers. I included two shots so that you could see both packs well... The hearts are really shiny and come in several colors: purple, pink (a few different shades), and yellow. The flowers are pink and purple with yellow and white accents. I can't wait to try these either; they really make nail art so simple!!

That wraps up my Christmas post, so I have a few questions for you all. Have you ever tried any of these products? If so, did you like them? What was your favorite Christmas present (does not have to do with nails :)?

I'll be planning a "Best of 2012" post- or something like that, so stay tuned! Have a Happy New Year!!!
  ♥ Trendy Tips  


1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh lots of Christmas nail goodies!!! I got that hand scrub too and LOVE it! I can't wait to see what you do with everything!!! I know it will be amazing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think as well as any advice or other constructive feedback you have! Thanks for visiting :)