Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas Nails (belated ;)

Well, I've obviously been way too busy... Not a single Christmas mani posted :/ So to make up for it, I have some pictures to share of the nails that I wore on Christmas Eve. They may have some slight tipwear as I took the pictures about three days later... :*)

 The glitter actually looks great in these photos, and it was so pretty in person!! I originally had a red base and added a red glitter on top of that a couple days later. The two blended really nicely together, and I think I might wear it again sometime!
 The red also went perfectly with my Christmas Eve outfit. Red is always such a pretty color for the holidays! It was a simple, easy, and quick design, yet it looks so elegant when it was finished.
 And even though I had it on for days, it wore REALLY well!!! (and we're talking this is Christmastime- little cousins, present-opening, cooking, cleaning, changing into fancy outfits...)
The glitter polish was one of my Christmas presents; my parents got me a Ciate Mini Mani Month kit which has TWENTY-FOUR different nail polishes!!! Can you say 'heaven'?! My next post will have some of the different nail-related gifts that I got (prepare yourselves for LOTS of pictures :)!!

Colors used:
Base- Sally Hansen Salon Minis "red" (they're unnamed)
Glitter- Ciate Mini in Enchanted Rose (great name right? :)

I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, and will have a great, healthy, and blessed New Year!!!!

Trendy Tips ❅
P.S. I was in a "Snowy" mood considering it snowed both Christmas Eve and yesterday (the 26th) here in Maryland. Unfortunately, rain and "warmer" weather got to the snow before it could really build up. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think as well as any advice or other constructive feedback you have! Thanks for visiting :)