So on my thumb, we have a cute little frog and his golden crown. To better understand the next designs, here's a link to the fairytale I read: http://www.authorama.com/grimms-fairy-tales-12.html
- Pinky- we have some pretty pink glitter fit for a princess
- Ring finger- there's a little lilypad with some flowers
- Middle finger- in the story, the frog spends three nights at the princess' house; this nail represents that
- First finger- this is the golden ball that the frog recovered from the lake for the princess
I hope you enjoy this design as much as I did! I love the fairytale, and I think the little frog and his crown are so cute!!! :)
- OPI Gargantuan Green Grape
- Wet n Wild Fast Dry Teal or No Teal
- Wet n Wild Wild Shine Black Creme- if I may, I just have to give a quick review of this polish; I absolutely love it, and it is definitely the best black I have EVER used! The black on the middle finger above was done with ONE coat ONLY of this polish! It has a great shine as well, even without top coat.
- Sally Hansen Salon minis in White and Gold
- Sally Hansen Insta Dri in Lightening
- Sinful Colors Nail Art Sour Apple and Hey Dear!
As always, check out the other Lazy 15 participants! I can't believe this challenge will be ending in another few days!!
❄ Trendy Tips ❄