How to replicate these designs:
- Thumb- apply small dots of paint with a fine brush, nail art pen/paint, or toothpick
- First finger- paint a small triangle at the tip of your nail facing down with the point in the center of the nail; then paint another triangle at the base whose tip will touch the other tip in the center of your nail
- Middle finger- with your accent color, brush from the center of the nail to the tip and move from side to side in order to cover the whole upper half of the nail
- Ring finger- for this one, you will need to paint one of the upper corners of your nail; then remove excess paint from the brush, but leave a little bit on; you will use that brush to "blot" on small "blobs" of paint at the edge of your painted area; this is what creates that splattered edge look
- Pinky- using your brush, draw thin stripes along your nail; I did vertical ones, but you could also try horizontal stripes as well
After you have finished the designs and allowed your nails to dry, you should add a top coat or a coat of clear polish to further protect and add shine to your mani.
Good luck and enjoy!
xoxo Trendy Tips xoxo