My design is, "Under the Sea," inspired by this post from Carly. I loved her idea of "The Little Mermaid," for a nostalgic movie and just had to try it out myself. :)
Let's take a look at the results...
Then, on my middle finger, I painted a coral and shell design inspired by this tutorial by Teen Vogue. I thought it was so cute! Although, theirs is a little better than mine...
And then there's adorable little Flounder swimming his way across my ring finger. Maybe he just got through the seaweed jungle on my pinkie. :)
- Blue base- Wet n Wild Fast Dry Teal or No Teal
- Coral- Wet n Wild Wild Shine Blazed
- Mint green- OPI Gargantuan Green Grape (I just have to say, I love this name. Don't you? :)
- Lime green- Sinful Colors Nail Art Sour Apple
- Neon blue (for designs)- Sinful Colors Nail Art Hey Dear!
- White- Wet n Wild French White Creme
- Black- Wet n Wild Wild Shine Black Creme
- Yellow- Sally Hansen Insta Dri Lightening
- Red- Revlon Love That Red
Unfortunately, "Let's Do The Time Warp Challenge," hosted by Neverland Nail Blog and Nail Polish Canada is now officially over. :'( There will be prizes though, so we'll have to wait and see if I win. The reward is the Color Club Holographic Hues Collection and 3 polishes of the winners' choice from China Glaze's Wicked Collection. Hope I win! :)
As always, check out the other great manis from other competitors!
ღ Trendy Tips ღ