It seems as though every year since their creation, the jean has been redone for the times. Let's take a look at some of the jean styles through the ages:
- First was the regular, plain button blue jeans made by Levi's
- Then there were overalls
- In the 70's, flare jeans were popular
- Bootcut and jean shorts hit the scene
- More recently, the skinny jean and "jegging" have been created
- Within the past few years, the style has been to dye jeans in every color of the rainbow
- And I heard that the newest denim fad of the year is metallic colored jeans
So even though they've been around forever, jeans haven't gone out of style, and I think they never will!
- Maybelline Color Show in Navy Narcissist- and just fyi, this color is amazing!!! The blue is gorgeous and metallic-y. This is possibly my new favorite polish :)
- Pure Ice in Frosted Ice Sky- this color is silver, but on top of the blue, it takes on a slightly purple tint which is really cool
I can't believe there's only one day left in this challenge! It's been great, and I hope you've enjoyed it! Check back later in this week for my final post, a recreation of my design from the challenge.
❁ Trendy Tips ❁