Saturday, November 10, 2012

Lazy 15: Day 3- Dots

AHHHHH, I'm so behind in this challenge!!!! Okay, not really; but I finally have Wednesday's manicure challenge which was dots! (Note: today's challenge, water marble, will hopefully go up tomorrow :)

 So my inspiration for this dotticure was the rainbow. And I thought, "wouldn't it look cool to see the rainbow in dot form?" I don't know, it's just what I was thinking :)...
Anyway, this design was really simple to do. I didn't even use a base color!! (Although I do wish now that I had used a neutral polish rather than nothing) Then, I just simply dotted on my other polish colors; unfortunately, my green and yellow look practically alike in the pics above :/ I assure that, in real life, the lime green looks green and not yellow! :)

Thanks for reading, and check back soon!!

<3 p="p" tips="tips" trendy="trendy">

If you'd like to join in, please link up so we can keep track of whos joining.

(Submissions close in 34d 1h 40m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

5 comments:

  1. Ohh I kinda dig this! I think its interesting that you didn't use a base colour, its like transparent rainbows on nails! I like how close the colours of blue, green and yellow are. From afar, they looked almost blended together! Super!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Dots, They kinda match the back ground of you blogs colours :)

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this!! Your dots are perfect! Really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying:) Please check mines If you want we can follow also with bloglovin, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think as well as any advice or other constructive feedback you have! Thanks for visiting :)