Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lazy 15: Day 7- Feminine Nails

Can I get a yay for recycling? LOL :)

 These little flowers on my nails are AH-MAZING!!! They're white, but they're all sparkly and iridescent which looks so pretty!! I was excited to try them out, and seeing as I just got them last Sunday, the timing was perfect.
I think they look great with the pink as well!! And they were easy to apply which was nice. I just put on a dab of clear polish, then placed the flowers with my fingers. I lost a few while sleeping, since I hadn't yet put on top coat. So I fixed things in the morning, and applied generous layers of top coat.

It's lasted pretty well too, considering I did these on Wednesday. It's now Sunday, and there's still quite a few left...

Overall, I just think the nails look so pretty. :)

Thanks for reading!

✮ Trendy Tips 

P.S. And be sure to check out the other great blogs participating in this challenge!!!!


If you'd like to join in, please link up so we can keep track of whos joining.

(Submissions close in 31d 0h 55m)
Link tool by inlinkz.com

5 comments:

  1. So pretty and very girlie!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy birthday! happy happy birthday!!!!!!!
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY!
    xoxo
    Birdy
    www.thetwirlteam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those flowers! They're so cute :) recycling is good for the planet! LOL really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all!!!! And thanks Birdy for the b-day wishes :) And Kristine: I completely agree, recycling is a great way to go green :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink~~ Go bright or go home :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think as well as any advice or other constructive feedback you have! Thanks for visiting :)