Anyway, this was definitely THE most polish heavy manicure I have ever done!!! I used over 10 different polishes; it was crazy!!
The daily theme was Disney, and I chose to do the ten Disney princesses. I'm not too comfortable painting faces, so I decided to do dresses and other major princess icons. :)
On this hand, from pinky to first finger, we have:
- Jasmine: this is her hair, headband, and a small part of her forehead
- Rapunzel: her long hair :)
- Mulan: this is based off of one of her outfits that was really pretty
- Tiana: not a great attempt :(; it was supposed to look like her leafy dress, and I added black to symbolize that she was the first African-American princess
- Ariel: the top of her tail, some hair, and her shells
- Snow White: part of her dress, including a sleeve
- Aurora: her pink dress on a yellow background
- Pocahontas: this is supposed to look like her dress, belt, and necklace
- Belle: her dress
- Cinderella: the pumpkin carriage and the glass slipper
I hope you like them!! I know I was a big fan of the princesses when I was little. :) My favorite was always Sleeping Beauty (Aurora), but oddly enough, I didn't own that movie for the longest time... Which was your favorite? Did you grow up watching the Disney princess movies?
I also wanted to share with you guys a wonderful blog that I love, Pink & Polished. Her nail art is gorgeous, and I love her blog! You should all check it out, especially since she's now having a challenge!! I'm really excited, as Kristine has finally reached 100 followers. So be sure to check out her blog as well as the giveaway here. The prizes are really good too; I'd love to win!!! :D
Thanks for reading and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
❋ Trendy Tips ❋
Here are the others involved in the Lazy 15 Challenge!! Check them all out, they have FABULOUS blogs and manicures!!!! :D