Monday, September 10, 2012

Exciting News!

Hi everyone! I mentioned in my last post that I had some exciting news coming up, and (drum roll please) here it is: I have entered the "Let's Do the Time Warp Challenge," hosted by Lindsey from Neverland Nail Blog. The theme is back in time, and there will be eight "subthemes" or daily themes for the challenge. Each week until the challenge is over I will be posting two manicures for two of the daily themes. There will also be prizes for the best manicure design, as well as a randomly chosen one.

Look for the first post to be up sometime later today! I hope you enjoy this as much as I will!

:D Trendy Tips :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think as well as any advice or other constructive feedback you have! Thanks for visiting :)