Monday, September 10, 2012

LDTTWC: Day 1- I Should Have Been Born In...

 All right everyone, here is my first post for the "Let's Do the Time Warp Challenge" hosted by the Neverland Nail Blog!

The theme for today is the year or decade I should have been born in. As I'm sure you could tell from the picture, I chose the 70s. I love tie-dye and neon colors, and peace signs and hearts are my favorite! That pretty much sums up the 70s, doesn't it? :)
So, I did a tie-dye effect manicure design with a peace sign/heart design on my middle finger. Then I finished with a top coat to make everything shiny. Come back again soon for my manicure inspired by "It's Vintage Darling": fashion from the past!

Colors Used:
  • Pink- Creative Nail Design Inc. polish in Tropinkal
  • Orange- Wet n Wild, Wild Shine in Blazed
  • Yellow- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lightening
  • Green- Sinful Colors Nail Art in Sour Apple
  • Blue- Sinful Colors Nail Art in Hey Dear!
  • White- Wet n Wild Nail Color in French White Creme.
I hope you like it, and be sure to check out all of the other entries for Day 1!
~ Trendy Tips ~


6 comments:

  1. super cool!!!
    love the ew==new blog desig ;)
    xoxo
    Birdy

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!! It totally reminds me of the 70's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love it!
    I hope you will check out my nail art blog!
    www.easynailart1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love those tie-dye looking nails so creative :]

    how do i follow this blog?i have my own blog for hair and nail tutorials @

    http://brittneylynns.blogspot.com/

    im trying to find blogs like it!! :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to follow a blog, go to your blogger dashboard (where it shows the blogs YOU have) and you should see something called "Reading List". Below that will be a button called "Add." Click on that, and then type in the url of the blog you want to follow. Click the "follow" button after typing in the url, and you're done :)

      Delete

I'd love to hear what you think as well as any advice or other constructive feedback you have! Thanks for visiting :)