Monday, September 3, 2012

Water Marble Weekend!

I've had a busy weekend filled with friends, fun, and lots of water marbling! Yesterday, I spent some time giving two friends and their mom water manicures. Check them out! (I think they look great!)
 This one was done with pretty coral and white nail polishes. Very summery and pretty.
 These colors may be my favorite of the three: bright yellow, hot pink, and white. They were really cute together!
This one may be hard to tell from the picture, but it actually uses a light mint green and a pretty aqua nail polish. The effect is very cool and fun.

Thanks again guys! You were awesome hand models! :)
<3 Trendy Tips <3

P.S. If you want to try water marbling yourself, check out my Labor Day Water Marbling post and tutorial! Happy Labor Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear what you think as well as any advice or other constructive feedback you have! Thanks for visiting :)