Thursday, September 13, 2012

LDTTWC: Day 2- It's Vintage Darling

 Here is Day 2 of the Let's Do the Time Warp Challenge! The day's theme was "It's Vintage Darling"- a manicure inspired by a fashion look from the past. So I chose the 50's poodle skirts and saddle shoes.
A poodle decorates my pink thumbs and ring fingers. The rest of my fingers were painted like mini saddle shoes with laces. To create the "saddle" shape, I used painter's tape which I cut to be curved; I think it worked really well! Be sure to let me know what you think, and check out the other day 2 designs!

<3 Trendy Tips <3

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, I always wanted a pair of those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the poodles with the pale pink, it's really clear what your fashion era was! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! I love how you did your poodles! The shoes are well done too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me gustaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear what you think as well as any advice or other constructive feedback you have! Thanks for visiting :)